I welcome you. Invite you for some tea. If you ended up here, it is probably because you have stumbled upon my personal or design instagram, and certainly because you harbour a passion for beauty, people and stories. Please read on.
Lover of the outdoors. Collector of Persian carpets. Yoga Teacher by night and English teacher by day.
Or, basically, these categories is what you will find here:
An intimate view of life and beauty in Iran
My life between Europe and the Middle-East
Art & Design at the Crossroads of East & West
“Water, water, water… There is no shortage of water in the desert but exactly the right amount…unless you try to establish a city where no city should be”– Edward Abbey, Desert Solitaire
Most recent Posts
- They’re beautiful, but not all hand-woven rugs are created equally. May 7, 2022
- Bringing back the Successful artist (Part 1) September 11, 2021
- The end of summer August 29, 2021
- Taking Unusual steps June 14, 2021
- A very warm welcome March 21, 2021